With integrity and respect we provide superior Public Safety Dispatch services in an efficient and accurate manner. We are committed to serve the citizens and responders of Scott County with the
highest standards to protect
life, property, and the environment.
About the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
The Technical Advisory Committee shall:
- Provide guidance and advice to the Board of Directors and SECC Director.
- Consist of the Davenport Police Chief, the Davenport Fire Chief, the Bettendorf Police Chief, the Bettendorf Fire Chief, the Scott County Sheriff, a MEDIC EMS representative, the Scott County EMS-Physicians Advisory Board Medical Director, an outlying police agency representative, a volunteer fire department representative, and a volunteer ambulance representative or their designees.
- Assist the SECC Director in developing the SOP. The SOP shall contain the standard operating procedures of the SECC and govern its conduct. If a conflict exists between the SOP and any federal, state or local law, bylaw or collective bargaining agreement the latter shall govern.
- Utilize the expertise of all the members’ IT Directors, County GIS Coordinator, and Public Works/Secondary Roads Directors along with other community stakeholders in developing any SOP or purchases that affect their operations or in which they may provide professional guidance.
TAC Board Members
Chair and Co-Chair:
Chair: Joe Hahn, Walcott FD
Vice Chair: Chief Brian Carsten, Princeton PD & McCausland PD
- Chief Mike Carlsten, Davenport FD
- Chief Steve Knorrek, Bettendorf FD
- Chief Keith Kimball, Bettendorf PD
- Chief Paul Sikorski, Davenport PD
- Chief Brian Carsten, Princeton & McCausland PD
- Sheriff Tim Lane, Scott County Sheriff
- Linda Frederiksen, Medic Executive Director
- Roger Kean, Conservation Executive Director
- Joe Hahn, Walcott FD
- Dr. Richard Vermeer, Scott County Physicians Advisory Board Medical Director
- Orville Randolph, Durant Ambulance Service